CfP and CfM für die CPU19
The Chaos Party Ulm takes place form the 21st to the 23rd of June in the Mensa of the University of Ulm.
For our Tals- and Musicprogram we are looking for you.
Send us what you think you can contzribute to the CPU.
We are searching for talks and workshops on the following topics:
- IoT Security
- Embedded Device Security
- Autonomous Driving Security
- Car/Vehicles Hacking
- Hardware Hacking
- Robotics (bonus points for bringing an actual robot)
- Web Application Security
- Security in Information Technology
- Network Security
- Mobile Security
- Cloud Computing Security
- Innovative Attack/Defense Strategies
- Malware Analysis and new Trends in Malicious Codes
- Security in Free/Libre/Open Source Software
- Your Personal Warstories
- Stories about Ethics, Society & Politics in Relation to IT Security